|Job Title:||Registered Nurse, Float Team |
|Classification:||Temporary (until February 2020) FT (1.0) |
|Salary:||$32.66 to / à $45.94 |
In keeping with CHEO’s mission statement, the Float Team nurse is responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating nursing care for individual patients/families. Working for the Float Team is an opportunity to develop a broad range of pediatric skills. Float Team members may be assigned to cover “just in time” needs or longer term vacancies throughout the hospital. The Float Team nurse practices according to the standards of practice of the College of Nurses of Ontario and in compliance with CHEO’s policies and procedures.
- Police Record Check (PRC) (Essential)
- Current Registration with the CNO (Essential)
- Curent CPR certification (Essentiel)
- Minimum 2 years pediatric experience (Preferred)
- Family-centered approach (Essential)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (Essential)
- BScN (Preferred)
- Bilingualism (English/French) (Preferred)
Should the applicant require any accommodations during the application process please notify Human Resources as per the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.