|Job Title:||Food Service Supervisor |
||Director, Food Services
|Classification:||Temporary (1 year) Part Time (0.5) |
|Salary:||$29.00 to /à $35.57|
The Food Services Supervisor is responsible for supervising the production of food including cooking, presentation, cleanliness and customer relations. The Food Services Supervisor is also responsible for recommending and implementing budgets, and for managing the human resources of the department including hiring, termination and managing the performance of staff as necessary.
- Police Record Check (PRC) (Essential)
- Diploma in Food Services (Essential)
- Member of the Canadian Society of Nutrition Management (Essential)
- Approximately 2 years of experience (Essential)
- Comprehensively use computer technology (Essential)
- Take steps to ensure timely completion of tasks by adjusting priorities as required (Essential)
- Communicate effectively and concisely, both orally and in writing (Essential)
- Deal effectively with internal and external customers (Essential)
- Provides staff supervision (Essential)
- Working knowledge of applicable occupational health and safety legislation; general knowledge of corporate/departmental policies and procedures related to health and safety. (Essential)
Experience and formal training combined with demonstrated performance and ability may substitute for stipulated academic/experience requirements.
Should the applicant require any accommodations during the application process please notify Human Resources as per the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.